Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with international payment companies to explore the new digital products and services.
- Perform the testing and walk-through sessions with development / testing team, test case review.
- Write test plan, define test scope and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the card, merchant service, internet banking and mobile app; also end user deliveries.
- Manage Manual, procedure and card products/services profitability and growth.
- Create and maintain documentation on Card Business systems and processes.
- Manage new client implementations card scheme programming implementations handling all associated interactions with processors, card manufactures and other third-party providers.
- Work with sales and marketing team on sale target and marketing related activities including campaign and promotional for Card
- Work closely with the Compliance, Risk and Strategy & Planning team to roll out new projects/procedures.
- Review and handle reported complaints and issues related Digital Business products/service.
- Provide support on investigations and resolution of issues relating to digital business products/services
- Perform basic troubleshooting and handle the operations of different systems / applications, and report any errors or bugs and participate in work around and applying solutions.
- Support vendor relationships, vendor contact list, business review, account management, resolving day to day issues, and supporting strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking or related fields
- Fluent using English written and verbal.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in card management system or other similar experience.
- Good knowledge of Card Product, CSS and other card scheme etc.
- Be proactive and good team work and customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Honestly, commitment and hard work
If you are interested please send your CV to below email:
For any question, Tel: 023 901 678/ 078 362 379